A place to share books, music, techniques, and all things related to bilingual storytime!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

L & P #6 Continued...

OK, I take it back. This Flickr app is totally cool and I found it on a co-worker's blog. Aw, all this learnin' and playin' is paying off!

It's really hard to sit still sometimes...

This actually works as an image generator for Thing #10 as well, so I am going to use it as such. I made a hilarious avatar for myself from the image generator linked to "The Generator Blog," but the link to email it was not working, so alas...no avatar. But this will work.

It's crazy how I feel so blessed to have done the traveling that I have, but when I look at it on this map, it seems like so little!


So much world...so little time
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/map.php

No comments: